Monday, October 25, 2010

Giuseppina Magazine




This is one of a few images in this series that is going to be published in the special Halloween edition of Giuseppina Magazine.
I have been waiting to be able to release this image for a little while now. I sat through over 6 hours of makeup and shot with Sam from S H Photography for an hour or so to be able to bring this FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC images to all of you!!!!!!
Leah Vautrot and Poffoman FX worked hard to make me look beautiful and ghastly at the same time. I believe we achieved everything that we were going for. I am lucky enough to have amazing friends that are able to help me achieve the weirdest ideas from the inner workings of my horror obsessed mind.
I am not quite sure when this issue will be out for sale but as soon as I know, you will too!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SAM, LEAH, AND POFFO FOR EVERYTHING!!! YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING. :)

GOULISH KISSES,

K.V.S.

No comments: