Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rhinestoning your world.

Alright.
It seems that I have caught some major attention with the idea that I can rhinestone.
Tis true. I can rhinestone whatever you'd like.. Bras, corsets, shoes, skirts, panties, phone covers, blah, blah, blah.
I really enjoy this kind of work.

There are a couple of ways of going about this but
I think this would be the easiest-

Make a budget. Decide how much you are willing to spend on stones and labor. (Keep in mind I have to inhail some toxic glue all day to get them to stick. This glue is called E6000)
You can go online and order all the matierials and send them to me with whatever you need to sparkle. There are a couple of sites that you can choose from. You also need to decided if you want them to be the best rhinestones (Swarovki) or something cheaper. I prefer the stones to be rose flatbacks.

Consider your color scheme. I have a long history in color theory and psychology (over 12 years) so if you are not sure we can talk about it.

I charge by the hour for labor.

Once the package is shipped to me, I will charge for the labor and the shipping amount to get it back to you. Product will NOT be shipped back untill payment is recieved. I will only accept paypal.

If you have any questions or would like to inquire about an order please email me:
kira@kiravonsutra.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Please comment on my blog!" They why don't you approve them bitch, you're a whore! :) Oh and you're still fat and ugly!