Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lately..


I haven't blogged in a while, really because I haven't done much this week.
The last 2 days I have been sitting in the tattoo chair and my good friends shop called Soul Style Tattoo. I started a horror film sleeve with a man whom now is in prison, so it has been kind of hard to pick up where he left off. However, the color is turning out wonderfully. I am sure when it is all said and done, I will be happy.

Last week I went and saw Slipknot at the B.O.K center with my friend Danelle. We met up with our friend Sean who is part of the Slipknot team. He gave us VIP passes for the night. He met us at the front doors and took us threw the crowd and dropped us off at the sound booth for the show. While we were standing around looking fantastic, many people came up and were asking us for photos and autographs. One weird redneck guy asked me to sign his face for about 30 mins. JESUS!!
Another guy walked up and said "Are you important or something??"

hahahahahahaha.

All I could say was "Are you?!?!"
He said that he wasn't.

The sound guy said that we looked like 2 skittles in a sea of black! :) :)
The show was really fun. I got a little video of the boys in the sound booth..
We hung out on the bus and then we went to DeadTown for some drinks. We ended up walking around the entire fucking B.O.K. center trying to get to the car. We about froze to death. Latex is not good for the cold Oklahoma weather.

I am going to be hanging out with Sean again when I go to Brooklyn to visit my friend and costume designer S. Rose.

Speaking of that I am also doing a fetish shoot with Kathleen Elizabeth in Brooklyn. We are going to be shooting me in a latex dress from Lady Lucie.

Well now that I cannot get my blog off of bold I will post a pic of Danelle and I at Slipknot. hahahahahahaha


xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

xoxo said...

Oh wow all of that's awesome.

You two look great! The skittle comment was cute for sure. Haha, I can only imagine people freaking out about you guys standing at the sound booth haha. Oh my god, the latex sounds painful! Ah, but it pays to look good, right?

Wow, you have some awesome stuff coming up, sounds pretty exciting.

Your blogs are so fun.

NePaul Wilson said...

Wow your work here is amazing! I'm stunned by your beauty...not like pepper spray stunned but more like stun gun kinda stunned. I would KILL to do a tattoo or paint that terror-ific body of yours, it's to beautiful to pass up!

ms. rosehip said...

I want purple hair!

BRM. YIBAI DTHULIN. said...

desde mexico te saludo,solamente para felicitarte por tu trabajo y belleza, te mando un abrazo y un beso. que los dioses paganos te bendigan...