Monday, June 15, 2009

My sister, vegas, and my party.

I am moving in about one month and cannot believe it.
These last couple of months have been hard but successful.
If you may not have known, my little sister has been terribly sick with problems with her kidneys.
She was in and out of the hospital for a couple of months.
Traveling and trying my best to tend to her has been very trying.
Losing lots of sleep and sometimes drowning my mind in a bottles of tequila, she is finally starting to get better.
In realizing how much I need my sister with me always, I decided to tattoo her as a sexy blond pin up nurse on my right arm. It is amazing how comforting it is to have. Now whenever I miss her I look down and know that she is with me always.
I knew it was going to be hard to leave but then all this shit hit the fan.
I feel confident that she will be well enough for me to feel positive about it when I leave town.
My move date is July 18th, the day after the new Harry Potter comes out.
(I know I am a queer. Fucking deal with it)

On a lighter note:
I recently traveled to Las Vegas for the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend.
Best. Show. Ever.
This years competition was amazing.
I feel so inspired.
Inspired to make a panel skirt.
Inspired to be great.
Inspired to never stop.
Inspired to create.
Inspired to be me.

I finally got to talk t0 MiMi Lemeaux.
I am in love.
I look forward to being horror nerds with her.

I hung out with a couple of my Modern heroes.
Catherine D'lish. The woman makes me drool.
Tigger! The man makes me drool.
Dirty Martini. The woman makes me drool.

My going away party is soon.
June 26th to be precise.
I have a fuck load of performers coming to celebrate the opening of a new chapter in my life.

Also, I got invited to perform at Comic Con's "Comic Strip" as the JOKER!!!!

WHY IN THE FUCK HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING THIS ACT BEFORE!?!?!?

Well, nonetheless, it is happening.
I am going to be super busy. Jesus.
I mean, fucking cant sleep, no time, stressed to no end, fucking busy.
It will all be worth it in the end though.

I love life.


K

2 comments:

Super C ( Charles) said...

lol I'll be rushing out to see the new Harry Potter movie too.. lol I've read all the books and the next one The Half Blood Prince was probably for me the best book.. glad your sister is feeling better and feel good for you about the nurse tattoo .. I think I've heard of Catherine D'lish isn't she the one that was inside of a big drink glass of some sort.. maybe more than one person has done that but that's what comes to mind.. The Joker..admittedly that is what green hair can bring to the mind but you're cuter lol anyways hope you are having a good one hope you have some peaceful zzzzzzzzzz's :P

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why I can't comment your other blogs!!!!!!!!!